Welcome to the Stampede
The 2020 Stampede schedule is out!
- May 16 – 17, 2020 – Glendo – Results Here!
- June 6 – 7, 2020 – Glendo
- June 27 – 28 – Pathfinder
- CHAMPIONSHIP – August 8 – 9, 2020 – Boysen
Please Read for the 2020 Tournament Season
As our tournament season is about to begin we would like to cover a few IMPORTANT ITEMS. First thank you to all of you for the support over the last 12 years! Especially our Sponsors, who have always supported us each year and have played a key part in letting us pay back over 85% each year! This year has started out rather strange for most of us, and we are trying to handle this COVID-19 best we can, and our sponsors have still backed us the best they can and we thank them for that!. that brings us to some important guidelines we need to follow as our season moves forward.
Stampede Glendo #2 Important Rules for June 6th & 7th
- This event is our 1st Points event of the 2020 season. T.O.Y only, we will use this event, the next, and the Championship to determine our T.O.Y for 2020. If you fish this event and the next (Pathfinder) you will be invited to fish our 2020 Championship.
- 18″ minimum for all fish. Fish that are brought in, under 18″, will count towards your bag limit, but will not count towards your top 5 fish.
- Can wiegh 12 fish Per Day, and we will use the top 5 from each day to determine weight.
- Saturday and Sunday morning check-in, will start @ 5:30am-6:45am on the outside Marina Breaker wall(wind permitting). We will start to line up boats at 6:45am, first boats out stage in front of the marina, last boats out stage back toward the dam please, not aeveryone right out front.
- We will have 3 flights @ end of each day Day 1 Boats 1-46(3PM) 47-93 (3:30PM) 94-140(4PM). Day 2 140-94(3PM) 93-47(3:30PM) 46-1(4PM).
- ALL fishable water is in play
- Friday night, we will do our check-in on the marina’s back patio, starting at 3PM-6PM. You will need to come get your boat # and weigh slips.
- We will be doing our Wayne’s Automotive Bracket($50 per team) and Big Fish Side Pot($20 per team),as well as Clothing sales, during check-in.
- We will post a Rules Meeting on Facebook Live on Friday following Check-ins(around 6PM).
- Lifejackets must be worn when on plane.
- No more than 5 fish in livewell at one time, when the 5th fish is in your livewell, you MUST go to a weigh boat. ABSOLUTELY NO CULLING!!
- When fish have been in your livewell for 3 hours we ask that you weigh them also, even if only 2 fish.
- This is a 2 PERSON TEAM Tournament, no communicating(marine radio,cell phone, texting, social media).
- We ask that ALL anglers practice Social Distancing the best they can, and avoid large groups when possible.
- Please have a mask or baclava when coming in close contact with others(weighing fish, etc.)
- All final weigh-ins will be held inside he Marina Docks, we will pull weigh boats from their locations at 2:30PM. If you dont have anymore fish to weigh we still need your day’s white sheet(even if you have 0 fish).
- Final Results will be held on Sunday night @ 6PM at the Marina Back Patio, and also on Facebook Live.
- Rooch’s Marina wil have a taco platter and drinks availabe on Friday night. Saturday and Sunday will be regular menu items.
- ANY GAME & FISH OR STATE PARK FINE, WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE FINED.
WYOMING GAME AND FISH NOTES
Wyoming Game & Fish regulations state that the possession limit is 6 fish. If you plan on fishing our events, make sure that by the start of our events you do not have any walleye in possession, either at home or in a cooler at camp. When you put a fish in your live well during our event, it counts toward your limit for that day.
STOP AQUATIC INVASIVE SPECIES
Contest participants should be aware of aquatic invasive species regulations, especially the inspection requirements. Any contest watercraft that has been in a water infested with zebra/quagga mussels within the last 30 days, is required to undergo a mandatory inspection by an authorized inspector prior to launching. Participants violating that regulation will be disqualified.